Sales Ninja | Jobs & Careers
Do you want to work for the company behind Australia’s first Smart Drink?
Are you hungry, humble, smart and loyal?
Are you a top performing salesperson?
We are looking for a Sales Ninja who can apply and grow their sales skills to rapidly expand the shine retailer footprint nationally!
A day in the life of a Ninja;
- Create and maintain relationships with key customers and accounts.
- Strategically develop a pipeline of new business to achieve growth of sales in Australia.
- Completing phone calls and in person meetings to trigger and close new business.
- Work with Sales Ignitors on customer management and product merchandising to improve sales with existing customers.
- Drive in-store compliance.
- Identify and support promotional opportunities.
Desirable prior experience;
- Impressive sales or business development track record.
- FMCG experience preferred, but not essential.
- Have a vehicle and a valid Australian driver’s license.
- University degree is preferred, but not essential.
- Open to candidates fresh out of university who are looking for a challenging role.
Key Ninja skills & qualities;
- Strong sales, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised and an efficient planner.
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail.
- Confident presentation and communication (written & verbal) skills.
All applicants will be judged on their ability to demonstrate role-specific key skills and their personal alliance to our company values.
Our audacious plan is to win a championship and therefore we are looking for the most talented team players in this space. Here’s what we think makes a great team player;
Thirst for improvement. Always wanting more. Actively seeking progress. Tenacity, grit and work-ethic. Hardest worker in the room.
Always a student. Learn from every opportunity. Leave your ego at the door. The team success is more important than your own. Show respect to earn respect.
Wrap wisdom around power. Be self-aware. Show emotional intelligence. Be perceptive of others around you. Question the why.
Mr/s Dependable. Absolute trust. Do what you say you will do. Willingly sacrifice for the team. Crystal clear transparency.
Our mission is to create the world’s most functional food and beverages that optimise mental function and health.
If after reading this job description you are excited and that voice inside your head is telling you that this is the job you’ve been waiting for, we want to hear from you.
Email us your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, we want you to tell us:
- WHY are you right for this role and company?
- Demonstrate HOW you’re a top performing salesperson or have the ability and desire to become one.